Thread: Home Page remodelling

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Default Home Page remodelling

Obviously there's a bit of remodelling going on for the front page of this site..

Any chance we may see the images that were linked to the Filed Guide to the Birds of Aus Flickr group? I quite enjoyed seeing the different photos posted there through the home page (and seeing some of mine when they were accepted into the group!)

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Home Page remodelling

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Blyth
    Obviously there's a bit of remodelling going on for the front page of this site..

Any chance we may see the images that were linked to the Filed Guide to the Birds of Aus Flickr group? I quite enjoyed seeing the different photos posted there through the home page (and seeing some of mine when they were accepted into the group!)
    Hi Adam, yep, I've been getting my hands dirty and fixing a few things up (like the latest post display for one!) and the frontpage has been streamlined and simplified considerably.

There won't be a return to the flickr group images, as the group isn't associated with this site at all. There will however be something quite similar (and just for Feathers and Photos members) which I've implemented of which there will be an announcement about shortly.

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Default Re: Home Page remodelling

The new front page is taking shape, looks much better!