Thread: Our newest forum

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Default Our newest forum

With the new look, new name, and new mod/admin team we have decided to introduce an "Eager to Learn" image forum.

The standard of images in the Aust. Bird Image forum has become quite high over the last year or so and its obvious that some members don't feel confident about posting amongst images of this quality so hopefully this new forum will get those new to photography (or perhaps just unsure of how to improve an aspect of their images) posting away.
    ***Please note that if you feel confident to post in the Aust. Bird Images forum then their is no problem with that NO MATTER WHAT THE QUALITY OF THE IMAGE.***

This forum is for those who want to take their images to the next level but don't feel comfortable posting in the other forum. Perhaps you're unsure of how you could have improved an image or maybe you are need a bit of advice on how to edit an image in post production.
    There are no silly questions here and any image (not just bird images) can be posted.
    Please note that anybody can still post in the Aust. Bird Images forum, quality is not an issue at all. We (the mods) just thought that an "Eager to Learn" forum might encourage more people, who may not be as confident with their photography, to post their images.

Hope you enjoy,

The Moderators, Feathers and Photos

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Default Re: Our newest forum

Cool - I'll post in that whenever I get a passable shot Great idea!

Just a quick question, I posted a new topic there a few minutes ago, and I noticed these options under the text. Can one of the mods explain them? (I haven't noticed them before, so I guess they're new?)

[attachment=0:1iwkg3bs]wit.jpg[/attachment:1iwkg3bs]

EDIT: oh, I just realised what they are - it's only mods that are meant to be able to do that with posts isn't it Teething problem I guess...
    Life List: 1438 (Black-backed Bittern)
    Aus List: 565 (Ditto)
    Our shared Blog - http://fortheloveof-birds.blogspot.com.au/ (Max and I)

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

My mistake, they should'nt be there. Ignore them til I fix it up

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

I think I've fixed it, please let me know if I have'nt

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

A quick name change for this forum was in order I think. Good on you Josh for getting the ball rolling in the forum, I hope others will follow