Thread: MANFROTTO 55X PRO-B for sale

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Default MANFROTTO 55X PRO-B for sale

Selling this tripod for $200 or nearest offer. It is only 2 months old (bought it for $299) is in excellent condition and will suit pretty much all lens and camera setups.
    It does not come with a head. Reason for selling is that I feel I need something a bit bigger for my 600mm. The lens weighs 6 kilos so you can understand why I'm thinking of upgrading. It did actually do a fairly good job with such a heavy lens but would probably be better for the 500mm or smaller.
    A review and some images can be seen here http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=529785

The lucky buyer will also get a large stack of photography mags (2 years worth of outdoor photography as well as others)

Just send me a PM

Paul 8-)

Image Reposts
    Please ask

Default Re: MANFROTTO 55X PRO-B for sale

just out off interest what are you considering to replace this with...? as i now now how big and weighty this unit is... have been looking at gitzo..... yes expensive, but has the support of shooters and tripods are one of those things where you should only buy once... what are the alternatives do you plan on replacing the head as well wimberley gimbal would be nice....

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Default Re: MANFROTTO 55X PRO-B for sale

Just looking to replace because the tripod has a centre post which means I can't go really, really low when I want. Dunno what I'd replace it with, given up on the idea because I have just been getting down on the ground when I need to go really low, its been a good tripod and head setup so far.