Thread: INTIMIDATED

Threaded View

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Default INTIMIDATED

Hoping the capitalisation in the title has drawn your attention!

Many members say the amount of constructive critique on the forum is decreasing dramatically and I agree. I often want to make positive suggestions on other peoples photos where I think improvements can be made but increasingluy feel intimidated to do so, for fear of appearing to be a know-it-all, which I definitely am not. I want to improve my own photography and really appreciate when others give their advice on what they do and don't like about my posts. If I don't agree with your comment I won't hate you, I will just ignore your comment! David Stowe and Ray Walker are a few of the few people who offer me constructive criticism and I really appreciate their comments because they make me think about my photos and make me strive to do something different and better.

I hope we can all handle honest heartfelt critique without being offended so please don't be afraid to offer your opinions on my images and the images of others.

Cheers
    Last edited by Richard Jackson; 17-02-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    Richard Jackson
    http://www.owlphotographer.com/
    your comments and suggestions are welcomed

2. The following 10 users say thank you to Richard Jackson for their reply:

BruceTerrill (18-02-2017), David Stowe (19-02-2017), Derek Willcox (17-02-2017), James White (17-02-2017), John Gunning (19-02-2017), Lachlan Hall (17-02-2017), Ray Walker (18-02-2017), Timothy Paasila (18-02-2017), Tony Clark (18-02-2017), Wilson Lennard (18-02-2017)