Thread: Freezing...

Image Reposts
    Please ask

Default Freezing...

Well, I'm ready to give up...having all sorts of troubles with this site...I don't believe it's at my end as I have NO problems with other Forums/sites...
    Every time I try to post a reply by either clicking "Reply" or "Go Advanced" the site freezes on me....
    It's not so much how fast you drive, but rather, how good you look doing it...

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Ron we have had this issue reported in the past, however I'm not aware of any other members currently reporting this issue. You could try changing your browser and the template style (selected in the bottom left of the web page). Also changing the editor used (found under "settings" ) can affect the way the site operates. Let me know how you go.

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

I was having a similar trouble almost a month ago, but seems to have magically gone away in the past few weeks and I honestly can't say why it improved. Hope you can work something out.
    Reposts welcome =)

Blog- Close Encounters of the Bird Kind. Updated 28/05/2014 "Courting Cuckoos"

Image Reposts
    Please ask

I was also having freeze up issues when Bec(and everyone else) was. Not problems what so ever ATM

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

It is possible that the difficulty experienced by Bec and Chris relate to a site up-date. When you experience issues such as these, it is often worth while clearing your browser cache.

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details
    Blog Entries

Yep, no problems here either and the site has been very quick lately. No problems detected this end. I've tried multiple browsers; IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.. all seems well.

I think the time period where Bec and Chris had some problems probably coincided when we seemed to have some problems with the host again. Thankfully they seemed to disappear after a few days this time!

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

I've been having the same problems for a while now, pretty annoying but the ability to restore auto-saved content makes it easier

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details
    Blog Entries

Have you tried any of the suggestions Gerard made (try different browser/log out and clear cache and cookies etc)? Knowing what browser and version you're using may also help identify any problems. If you've got plugins/add ons installed in your browser these too can cause potential problems.

Image Reposts
    Please ask

It's OK now...I was using IE, cleared my cache/cookies, etc, still no joy and now I've switched to Firefox and no more problems....
    It's not so much how fast you drive, but rather, how good you look doing it...

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Not as yet - to be honest I assumed it was IE being rubbish as usual, sounds like that's probably right by what Ron just posted