Thread: 35mm film

Image Reposts
    Please ask

Default 35mm film

Hello please can anyone who's in Canberra advise me on availability of 35mm camera film and cost . I might just bring a stack with me thanks

Rik

Image Reposts
    Please ask

Film is readily available still in most large cities/towns, you'll be able to find print film in supermarkets and the like or at least in a camera store, though there's not many of them around these days. If you want slide film, another story all together, stuff like Provia is only available at pro labs or maybe online and the price was exorbitant last I looked maybe about $20-$25 a roll. I ended up shipping from b&H in the US up until I switched to digital a couple of years ago.
    Chris Ross
    Helensburgh NSW
    www.aus-natural.com
    Instagram: @ausnaturalimages

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

Hi Rik,
    I think Ted's in Garema Place in Civic has both negative and slide film, not sure how expensive it is. I have found that the best place to develop film is at Bica Prolab, just further along the arcade thingy. It is mostly a framing store but they send the film off to Fyshwick somewhere where it is developed. Quite good quality.
    Tobias Hayashi
    Canberra, Australia
    www.flickr.com/photos/callocephalon

Image Reposts
    Yes, with details

It broke my heart to sell my Nikon film gear which I loved. But do yourself a favour and go digital, You wont regret it.