• 2013 *** Image of the Week 21/7/13-Winner**Mike Toms**

Congratulations this week go to Mike Toms and his killer Square-tailed Kite photograph!!! Well done, Mike!!!

This article was originally published in forum thread: 2013 *** Image of the Week 21/7/13-Winner**Mike Toms** started by Chris Martinez View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      Heyn de Kock -
      Amazing image Mike, a contender for IOTY!
      Kirri Hardy -
      i agree with Heyn...outstanding...i voted for this one and i tell ya, it wasn't easy...the other nominated images were awesome too....
      But this won grabbed my eye the most and i kept coming back to it and looking at all the detail in the wings and that piercing eye
      Richard Jackson -
      Congratulations Mike. Everything about this is stunning and I couldn't think of a thing that would improve it
      Craig Greer -
      As Kirri said, lots of great images but this one was a stand out. Love everything about it. Well done!
      Ray Walker -
      Yeah, I suppose it's alright..
      David Gemmell -
      This has to be one of the best raptor shots I have seen. Absolutely beautiful! I would be very interested to know how you got into this position for this shot?
      Richard Hall -
      A cracking raptor photo and a deserved winner. Was amazed when I saw it posted and it had my vote too.