• Image of the Week 17/10/2011

Another week and another bumper crop of awesome bird images. Shout outs to Fatih, Dale and Geoff Gates who all had amazing images this week with quite a few votes between them. There can be only one winner of course and this week it is Anthony (Boydbowlyn) who scored the top honour with his Superb Fairy Wren image. You've improved imensely since you first started posting Anthony and this image has to be one of your best, well done

Some great discussion this week on what factors we all use to nominate our IOTW winners and some good feedback on the process as well. Hopefully next week we will announce a slightly modified process so keep an eye out for that.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Image of the Week 17/10/2011 started by Paul Randall View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Richard Hall -
      An absolutely top-notch Superb Fairy-wren image and a worthy IOTW winner. One of the very best images you've posted so far too, Anthony.
      Adam Blyth -
      Simply outstanding Anthony!
      Rod Warnock -
      Magic image !! Anthony !! Congratulations!
      Best regards
      Rod Warnock
      Anthony Woodbine -
      I would like to thank all the members of this wonderful forum for you time taken giving me tips and posting inspiring photographs . Without it i would not have a clue as to the proper presentation of an image . The technical assistance has been invaluable in my understanding of photography . Thanks again .Regards Anthony .
      Margaret Leggoe -
      A superb shot, Anthony, and well deserved recognition.
      Kirri Hardy -
      Thats a dazzling image...every feather stands out so clearly...well done