• Image of the Week 8/8/2011

Well done to Rob Drummond this week for his Regent Parrot image. Interesting that this is the first vertical format image to win this year. Special mention to Geoff Gates Hooded Plover flight image also (another vertical presentation).

This article was originally published in forum thread: Image of the Week 8/8/2011 started by Paul Randall View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Adam Blyth -
      A very nice capture indeed!
      Heyn de Kock -
      Amazing image!
      Shelley Pearson -
      Beautiful.
      Kirri Hardy -
      You must of been so excited the day you loaded your photos onto the computer and this image came up.....just soooo beautiful.I tryed looking for the Regent Parrot at Gluepot Reserve a month ago...no luck...another time
      donaldgkimball -
      I cant imagine a more perfect photo of a regent parrot. I sure would have loved to have had them in my viewfinder with this type of close range when I was filming them in the Stirling Mountain Range area in WA. Great one Rob! Don
      Kirri Hardy -
      Since writing my above post...i have now seen Regent parrots up close at Hattah/Kulkyne N.P in Victoria...also had 20 of them fly low over my head, calling out....no amazing images to boast of though err