• Image of the Week 24/4/2011

Wow, what a bumper crop of high quality images we had this week. I thought my WWB Tern image may have a chance when I posted it but then Geoff pulled out a Bronze Cuckoo wildcard from the deck and Shelley came through with an amazing Barn Owl shot (her first foray into night photography).
    Rob made a last minute run for the prize with his beautiful Bourke's Parrot but at the end of the day my Crested Tern in flight shot made it over the line by two votes.

Thank you to all who voted and posted this week, the comp has been a real success story since we brought it back and the images lately have been astounding.

There has been talk of making a rule that the winner of the comp cannot be nominated again for a month after his/her win to make the comp a bit more accessible to all members. What do you think? Is there anything else you'd like to bring up about the comp and the way its run? Let us know

This article was originally published in forum thread: Image of the Week 24/4/2011 started by Paul Randall View original post